We all are humans, it’s important to give us some self-care on a regular pamper day. So, on that day why miss out on bling watches? Which can give some ideas? Everything you do over will affect you right; give some rest and relaxation to yourself. Not every show can make you feel good so choose the right one to help you get inspiration that you see things from different angles which you can also apply to real life.
For that, here are top shows that you can add to your playlist:
- The Office
- Dirty Money
- Inside Bill’s Brain: Decoding Bill Gates
- Workin’ Moms
- The Mind, Explained
Why Watch These?
- The Office: Maybe many of you have seen this one as it’s one of the top-running series on Netflix. This show is watched repeatedly by people because it has a lot to connect with real-life situations. It is mainly focused on human behavior and gives some hilarious lessons on what not to do in your workplace. It is the true office show to tell the story of contemporary workplace culture where people work round the clock. Many of them don’t even choose life in work but there is meaning and hope in these day-to-day lives that present humorously. This will help you to make the choice of being an entrepreneur.
- Dirty Money: This is a documentary series with each episode covering the aspects of corporate greed and corruption. Only watch this series if you are willing to accept the pro and cons of the corporate world as it will leave you feeling furious towards it. This series will go deep into corporate fraud and greed that we already heard stories about throughout our life around us but have forgotten with time.
- Inside Bill’s Brain: Decoding Bill Gates: We all know who Bill Gates is but do we know how he created his success? Well, this series will take you through the mystery of who Bill Gate is at his core. Do you want to miss out on this rare opportunity to access Gates? You can get some inspiration as this series has pinpointed what makes Bill Gates’ mind unique and the characteristics that created him one of the richest men on Earth. You can feel its real documentation as it includes the voice of the former Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen along with stories of Bill Gates sisters, wife, and former co-workers and friends.
- Workin’ Moms: As the name suggests it’s about the life of working moms. This series focuses on the day-to-day lives of a group of moms who are trying to balance the family and work together. Even though the concept is serious as the moms are trying to balance home, parenting and career goals it is presented in a humorous way. This is your show if you are also a woman who wants to be an entrepreneur while caring for one or two tiny humans in your hands.
- The Mind, Explained: How does our brain work? The answer we have learned from childhood through science classes. Still, the working of the brain is often considered a mystery. The Mind, Explained shows focus on the same thing; it explains the inner workings of the brain. There are five most intriguing parts covered here, our minds- conscious and subconscious, memory, mindfulness, psychedelics and anxiety. The subconscious mind is most powerful when it comes to manifestation. Here, as you are becoming an entrepreneur, you can unravel the mystery of the mind for a better you that help in marketing and business strategies.
Which will be your pick? You will find more shows that will satisfy your needs but look up to high to get inspired from one amongst them.